Dry Milking machine "Berezka-2" is intended for milking from 1 to 24 cows per hour, it is equipped with a vacuum pump for 1500 rpm with an increased service life of a dry rotary type on a frame with a receiver; one imported aluminium milk can on 40 l, solid stainless cups, polypropylene lid on a can and a standard collector on 140 cm2.
This product is no longer in stock
Dry Milking machine "Berezka-2" it is intended for maintenance of 1 to 24 cows per hour, complete with a 1500 rpm vacuum pump with an extended service life dry rotary type on a frame with a receiver, one imported aluminium milk canister with 40 l capacity, solid stainless steel cups, polypropylene lid on the canister and a standard 140 cm2 collector.
Technical specifications :
Dry Milking machine "Berezka-2" is intended for use in domestic conditions or on small farms. The design of the milking machine on a mobile frame allows it to be easily moved from one cow to another, which makes the whole milking process much easier.
The milking machine requires a constant and stable working vacuum, which is created by a vacuum pump.
The vacuum installation of the milking machine consists of an electric motor and a dry rotary pump, which is mounted on the motor shaft without any couplings or pulleys. This construction makes the milking machine small and compact, but at the same time powerful and highly productive.
The air-cooled dry rotary vacuum pump is designed to generate the vacuum needed for proper milking machine operation and productive milking of cows. It is easy to start and work in cold weather and does not freeze, unlike oil pumps.
Inside the vacuum pump there is a rotating rotor (1), inside which the graphite vanes (2) move freely. As the rotor rotates, the vanes move in the grooves, changing the working volume in the chamber. During suction, the volume increases, creating a vacuum between the blades; when the volume between the blades decreases, the pressure increases and the air escapes through the silencer.
The milking machine works thanks to a two-stroke milking system (compression and suckling) with a pulse rate of (65±5) pulses per minute and the use of milking cups.
The two-dimensional design of the milking cups consists of two chambers:
The outer chamber is alternately filled with vacuum and air using a pulsator, which causes the linchpin to pulsate. In milking mode, there is a constant vacuum in the outer and inner chambers of the teat, which causes the milk to flow out of the udder. In compression mode, atmospheric pressure enters the outer chamber and the liners are compressed, squeezing the teat.
Complete the milking machine:
1. 40 litre aluminium milking bucket.
2. PVC milk hose with a length of 2x3 metres.
3. A gasket for the milking bucket lid.
4. Aluminium milking bucket lid.
5. Polypropylene tee and corner.
6. Vacuum hose 11x23 1m long.
7. Pulsator non-adjustable two-stroke pulsator.
8. Vacuum tube 7x14 with a length of 2x3m.
9. Plastic manifold 140cm3.
10. Rubber nipple - 2x4 pieces.
11. Polypropylene clamp - 2x4 pcs.
12. Transparent 7x14 vacuum tube - 2x1 m.
13. Stainless steel milking cup - 2x4 pcs.
14. Rinsing nozzles 1 set (two short and one long).
15. Technical documentation and passport with warranty card.
Complete with vacuum unit:
1. Dry rotary vacuum pump with four graphite plates, 0.55 kW electric motor, 1500 rpm. Supplied with switch-off button and 2 m electric cable with grounding plug.
2. High efficiency silencer.
3. metal frame with space for a dustbin and 5L compressed air reservoir. 4.
4. Plastic wheel with rubber tyre - 2 pcs,
5. Vacuum regulator.
6. Vacuum gauge.
7. Corner with transparent hose for connecting the pump to the receiver.
- Size: 67x98x118 cm;
- Weight: 48 kg.
Country of manufacturer - Ukraine
Manufacturer - Burenka
|Teatcup Shell||Stainless (metal)|
|Milking Claw||Standard 140 cm3 (plastic)|
|Bucket Lid||Polypropylene (plastic)|
|Milking system||Push pull (synchronous)|
|Pump Protection Unit||without BZN (without protection against moisture)|
|Shaft rotation speed||1500 rpm|
|Number of plates in the pump||Graphite - 4pcs|
|Pump type||Dry rotary|
|Доставка/Оплата||Доставка до 5 дней/Оплата при получении|